Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Chocolate Potato Chip Cookies

Wow, guys! Have you missed me?

Or have you been missing the drool worthy photos and recipes more?


I'll have to admit I didn't really plan my time well recently.

With orientation and all that going on...it wasn't exactly the best time to volunteer to do guest posts at The Best Blog Recipes. But that's precisely what I volunteered to do around 1-2 months ago, without the foresight to realise I would be starting school.

So I'll be posting there once a month till June! 

Check out the recipe for these chocolate potato chip cookies at The Best Blog Recipes.

1 comment:

  1. These look so delicious! Thank you so much for sharing on The Best Blog Recipes :)

    Shauna @ The Best Blog Recipes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...