Singapore Blog Awards!

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and this message.

I'M ONE OF THE FINALISTS FOR THE SINGAPORE BLOG AWARDS

under the Advertiser's Choice, best cooking blog category :) It would be fantastic if you all could spare me a few minutes everyday to just vote for me at this link:


Yup yup, you can vote everyday and don't worry, it's perfectly secure. You don't have to be Singaporean to vote, so my dear readers from overseas, you can participate too!

Thanks guys :))

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Breakfast Sunday XLIV & avocado omelette sandwich

Ah, graduation...

Can you believe it? It's already November.


So fast, isn't it... Beautiful things come so swiftly. You embrace it and you adore it. But it disappears just as quickly. They fade ever so slowly, but sometimes you don't notice till it all falls away.

Ah, why am I so solemn and sullen today. I feel like October has just come and gone. My favourite month of the year has just come and gone. Why favourite, don't ask. But we all have favourites we can't explain, don't we?

I'm a little incoherent today. Forgive me, would you? 

Just a little at loss at this loss.

28th October 2013: Caramel Latte from Commune Cafe


29th October 2013: Avocado and omelette sandwich


2 slices of sourdough
butter to spread
1 egg
1/2 an avocado

spread butter on both sides of each slice of bread
toast till crispy
beat the egg
fry up into an omelette over medium heat
slice avocado thinly
assemble - bread, omelette, avocado, bread

30th October 2013: Tomato and feta salad


31st October 2013: Avocado salmon open faced sandwich with tomato skins


1st November 2013: Blueberry Muffin


2nd November 2013: Cinnamon raisin swirl bread


3rd November 2013: Pancakes at strictly pancakes



Like Little Accidents in the Kitchen on Facebook and I will like you if you do =)
Follow me on twitter for updates and some odd bits of me.
Follow me on instagram to see snapshots of everything and anything (and updates!)
Follow me on pinterest if you desire an overload of deliciousness.

Any other social media you'd like to see me on?

6 comments:

  1. An omelette in a sandwich - great idea - I'm going to try this one, Joey. Cheers, Carole from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) let me know how it turns out!

      Delete
  2. October did just speed on by, didn't it?
    I love to pair egg and avocado together. Usually I just top my egg with some diced avocado. Will have to make a sandwich out of it instead!
    Thank you for linking with See Ya in the Gumbo, Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect idea for a brunch, Joey!

    We featured your avocado and omelette sandwich at Our Sunday Best. Thanks for linking up last week...

    Take care,
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really glad you like it :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...