Singapore Blog Awards!

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and this message.

I'M ONE OF THE FINALISTS FOR THE SINGAPORE BLOG AWARDS

under the Advertiser's Choice, best cooking blog category :) It would be fantastic if you all could spare me a few minutes everyday to just vote for me at this link:


Yup yup, you can vote everyday and don't worry, it's perfectly secure. You don't have to be Singaporean to vote, so my dear readers from overseas, you can participate too!

Thanks guys :))

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Breakfast Sunday XXIII & boysenberry yoghurt

One week into the holiday and I'm bored. Really really bored. For a while, I tried to occupy myself with playing computer games. Neopets actually. But not anymore. Please, don't laugh at me haha.

Then, I picked up knitting. I'm still knitting. I have 3cm x 12cm of knitted wool now.


Then I tried doing chinese. Yea, I finished almost all my work already and I'm bored with it. Then I tried math. And now I'm bored with it too. Oh well.

Too much time.

3rd June 2013: Baked apple and barley soy soup


4th June 2013: Apple barley pudding

Okay. I just had a bit of a craze for apple and barley ^^


5th June 2013: Healthiest pumpkin pancakes

Remember the 2 ingredient pancake craze? Well, pumpkin > banana anytime.


6th June 2013: Boysenberry yoghurt

I never knew boysenberries existed until recently...


1 cup boysenberries
1 cup yoghurt

Stir the boysenberries with a tablespoon of water over medium heat till they release their juices
Lightly mash them with the back of a spoon
Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and chill for an hour
Stir into yoghurt and enjoy!

7th June 2013: Boysenberry crostata


8th June 2013: Homemade skim milk ricotta

Cheese without fat? Yes please.


9th June 2013: Whipped egg white omelette

Best way to think you're eating a lot hahaha


4 comments:

  1. if you're bored you gotta try making mug cakes! I made a chocolate mint one and it tasted asdfghjkl good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't seen boysenberry anything in a long time! this looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...