Singapore Blog Awards!

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and this message.

I'M ONE OF THE FINALISTS FOR THE SINGAPORE BLOG AWARDS

under the Advertiser's Choice, best cooking blog category :) It would be fantastic if you all could spare me a few minutes everyday to just vote for me at this link:


Yup yup, you can vote everyday and don't worry, it's perfectly secure. You don't have to be Singaporean to vote, so my dear readers from overseas, you can participate too!

Thanks guys :))

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Breakfast Sunday IX & honey paprika chicken

You know how important its is to be optimistic? Well, sometimes I really find myself falling into a rut. And my biggest fear is that the rut will last for a long long time. That is really really scary. But I know that no matter how long it lasts, it'll end. It'll definitely end. Just like how the sun will definitely set and the sun will definitely rise. That's the beauty of life.


Competition's in 1 month. That's less than 5 weeks. 31 short days. 

Truth be told, I'm really not prepared. And I might just be falling into that dreaded rut. Oh well. Just gotta push through, like last year. And I've got to find my motivation again.

Haha, on a lighter note, breakfasts for this week =D

25th February 2013:  Wholewheat fruit nut and seed bread

Goodbye refined white bread and hello 100% wholewheat.


26th February 2013: Roasted Romaine with Sunny Side Up

Shining brightly like the non-existent sun at 5am. Ugh, bad photo here ><


27th February 2013: Baked raisin oatmeal

Oh yes, it's an oatmeal cake thing. It's really so filling and super super healthy as well. Unless, of course, you loaded it with sugary dried fruits like me.



The only casserole I ever EVER make. Maybe I should make it again with purple sweet potato? That would be really cool.


1st March 2013: Pink dragonfruit and blackberry smoothie

Since we're on the topic of purple... here's a purple smoothie for you~


2nd March 2013: Mini caprese cups

Oh yea~ I'm on a cheesy cheesy roll~ Pull these apart and you've got godly gooey goodness :D


3rd March 2013: Honey paprika chicken 


1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp smoked paprika (pimenton)

2 chicken breasts

Whisk together honey and paprika.
Coat chicken breasts in them and pan fry for about 4 minutes, on each side, or until cooked through.

63 breakfasts down! 302 more :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to trying the smoothie and the chicken! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Honey paprika chicken looks delicious! I just had to pin it because I want to eat this sometime in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) honey and paprika are really two flavours that are meant to be!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...