Sunday, January 13, 2013

Breakfast Sunday II & a smoothie recipe

I cannot skip breakfast, ever. If I do, I end up groaning in hunger for the next 4 hours before lunch. I get super exhausted in school and whine like a dying whale. I am just a major annoyance to anyone arround me if I ever skip breakfast. Tried it before and I never want to do it again.

With the new year finally here, school having started 12 days ago, and people finally getting used to writing 2013 instead of 2012, it's really getting tiring. I don't recall ever being so tired my entire life.


Perhaps I'm still not used to it. There's a lot to get used to when anew year comes around, mostly because of school. All of us are so used to slacking around during the holidays that adapting to school life again becomes a little hard. Compared to during the holidays, I'm getting much less sleep. Before, I could sleep from 11 to 11, a full 12 hours. Now, it;s just 11 to 6, a mere 7 hours. In the holidays, I could eat whenever I wanted to, but how I have to conform to recess and lunch timings. That's really tough. It at least 4 hours between breakfast and recess, so I know that if I don't get a filling breakfast, I'm just going to die in school.


It's the second week into my project of 365 breakfasts and I'm finding it a bit troublesome to prepare breakfast as well, now that I only reach home at 7 and have to pack my snacks and lunch for the next day as well. But I do love breakfast, so I'm not giving up >:)

7th January 2013: Cottage cheese with watermelon, blueberries and jello


8th January 2013: 5 second scrambled eggs with wholewheat toast


9th January: Orange and grape parfait


10th January 2013: Watermelon Oats


11th January 2013: 茶叶蛋


12th January 2013: Peanut butter and apple stuffed french toast


13th January 2013: Mixed Berry Smoothie


1/2 cup plain non-fat yoghurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup water

Blend everything together and enjoy.

Well, didn't really make an elaborate breakfast today because I woke up late >< and there's also stuff on today. But yup, Saturday's breakfast was a feast, and a really filling feast indeed (not very good to eat right before training haha).

13 down, 351 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...